Latest Movie :

CONTRIBUCION: BOOTSTRUT BARBARA I

    BARBARA - ARGENTINA

    ..."Hi, I hope you love BOOTS.
     My Photos are dedicated to the decadence
    and pleasure of wearing kinky boots.
     I love them and I get turned on by wearing them.
    Ever since I was little
    I have thought they were wicked and naughty
    and I couldn't wait to get a pair.
    I discovered that boys were turned on by them too!
    I wanted to be one of those sexy-looking females strutting
    around in tall boots and I wanted to get boys aroused with them.
    I got my first pair before
    I was even a teenager and had my first orgasm in them.
    I was amazed by the attention
    I got from nice boys when I wore them.
    I was hooked!
    When I wore my boots I felt like a boot-queen.
    The feeling of them on my legs was exciting and wearing them in public
    made me feel elated and lusted after.
     Your strutting boot-clad monarch"...

    BARBARA






















    ..."FASCINANTE, PRECIOSA, MORBOSA...
    EXCITANTE RELACION CON ESTA
    IMPRESIONANTE MUJERCITA ARGENTINA,
    COMPLACIENTE Y SEDUCTORA,
    UN GRAN REGALO PARA ESTA PAGINA"...

    BARBARA ON FLICKR

    DEJEN SUS COMENTARIOS / LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. thehumblenarcissist - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger